More monsters, dungeons, and treasures chests than you can shake a gunblade at.
This blog is focused on retro games that weren’t released outside of Japan, mostly including RPGs and fighting games, with a max capacity inventory full of other stuff about Japan and its video games. Here’s what you’ll find at Renzokuken:
- Retro game reviews, tips, screenshots, and videos
- All the above stuff but about newly released games that have yet to be localized
- Info about retro gaming goods and the like
- Pictures and info from gaming-related events in Tokyo
- Tidbits about living in Japan and Japanese culture
- Tips and tricks for learning Japanese through gaming
- Game soundtrack reviews and information
- Lists that go on needlessly
If you’ve got any other suggestions, comments, concerns, status ailments, whatever, please comment.